We humbly ask for your prayers as the search for the missing flight (MH 370) continues.
How to install theme and automatically reset default
1. Open customize page click edit html
2. Delete the all entire code and type anything in the box
3. Click “update preview”
4. Click “save” (you can see the theme is just blank with the word you put)
5. Click “refresh button”
6. Copy the new theme code and paste in the html box (delete/replace the anything word before)
7. click “update preview” and save. (you can see the theme is still mess but don’t worry, just save it first.)
8. click “refresh button” an see your blog. DONE
** YOU CAN USE THIS TO RESET DEFAULT ON YOUR CURRENT THEME
can you help me?
hey guys.. i need your help again, i just made a new redirect/moved theme,
in this theme you need to slide the arrow button to redirect to your new URL, i have test on google chrome and mozilla firefox browser and it’s work fine, so if you use another browser, pls tell me if the slider work on your browser or not.