Solution Of The Saving Energy Does Not Work
- Make sure you place the code at the right place. For my tutorial, the code must be place before <head> tags. (another tutorial they put after <head> tags)
- Look at the top of your theme code, if the code like this
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
REPLACE IT WITH THIS
- save and refresh you home page, wait for 1 minute to see if your saving energy working or not.
- if still not working, copy the code below and paste before </head> tags.
- Still not working? so this is the last solution that i know haha.. Look at the 1st code (the code before <head> tag) the code should like this, example:
delete the last code after
and put this code at end of
- the the code should like this for example :