PREVIEW : CODE
(Source: i-statusquo, via i-statusquo)
CHECK OUT THE NEW THEME BLOG -
1. Open customize page click edit html
2. Delete the all entire code and type anything in the box
3. Click “update preview”
4. Click “save” (you can see the theme is just blank with the word you put)
5. Click “refresh button”
6. Copy the new theme code and paste in the html box (delete/replace the anything word before)
7. click “update preview” and save. (you can see the theme is still mess but don’t worry, just save it first.)
8. click “refresh button” an see your blog. DONE
** YOU CAN USE THIS TO RESET DEFAULT ON YOUR CURRENT THEME
PREVIEW : tinypaste code or pastebin code
Pray for Gaza
TUMBLR SPOTLIGHT -
A place to promote your blog and to search for blogs with the same interests as you.
hey guys.. i need your help again, i just made a new redirect/moved theme,
open this link.
in this theme you need to slide the arrow button to redirect to your new URL, i have test on google chrome and mozilla firefox browser and it’s work fine, so if you use another browser, pls tell me if the slider work on your browser or not.
SLIDE TO UNLOCK
moved theme blog! | preview | tinypaste code or pastebin code
How to get the code: